Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cameo Rose Photography's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cameo Rose Photography's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cameo Rose Photography at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Cameo Rose Photography's web site are provided "as is". Cameo Rose Photography makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cameo Rose Photography does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cameo Rose Photography or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cameo Rose Photography's Internet site, even if Cameo Rose Photography or a Cameo Rose Photography authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cameo Rose Photography's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cameo Rose Photography does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cameo Rose Photography may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cameo Rose Photography does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cameo Rose Photography has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cameo Rose Photography of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Refunds and Shipping Policy
Session fees are not refundable or applicable to any other event. If your session is cancelled due to weather, it will be rescheduled for a later date. Prints are Guaranteed to your satisfaction and are not refundable. Specials or coupons are only applicable to event they are for and cannot be refunded or used for any other item.
Credit Card/Check payments will be charged an additional $35 if denied or rejected. RETURNED PAYMENT FEE —If the Depository Bank returns an EFT (electronic fund transfer) unpaid for any reason, you agree to pay a "Returned Payment Fee" of an additional $35.
Your session must be paid for within 48 hours of booking your appointment. Orders must be placed during the term your images are posted online. Re-posting images online more then once are subject to a $25 re-posting fee.
Shipping by Cameo Rose Photography is added to orders and is done personally by a representative of Cameo Rose Photography or USPS. Orders are checked and go through quality control before shipping.
8.Permission to Display/Model Release
Cameo Rose Photography may use your images for public display, professional competition, and marketing (such as email, Facebook, flyer, or other type of advertising) If your images are used, in most cases you will be contacted to notify you of such applications and informed which image is being used. Customer understands that permission is voluntary and is given without any promise of compensation.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cameo Rose Photography's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.